Why Shibui Tea?
- quality loose leaf tea or the convenience of whole leaf pyramid bags
- we're not in the supermarkets so a chance to offer something different
- pyramid bags individually tagged - easy to identify & helps server
- large range covering both traditional & contemporary blends
- NO minimum orders
- great flexibility
- free delivery on all orders over £100
- we're family run and incredibly proud
- stainless steel storage caddies provided free with your teas
Whole Leaf Pyramid Bags
Our foodservice range of 16 covers a wide range of both traditional and contemporary blends.
Pyramid bag facts:
- Award winning - 6 of our blends have been recently awarded a 2018 Great Taste Award. These are Earl Grey, Chocolate & Ginger, Tropical Green, Matcha & Sencha Organic, Lemongrass & Ginger and Jasmine Pearls.
- biodegradeable and plastic free - just throw them in your food waste bin when you're finished
- available in boxes of 60 or 300 for foodservice
- pyramid bags are individually tagged to easily identify the blend
- portion controlled for a 350ml / 12oz serving
- stainless steel caddies provided complimentary with your first order for all your teas
Prefer to Serve Loose Tea?
we've got that covered too
Our wholesale loose catalogue offering over 45 loose teas should provide you with enough to choose a comprehensive menu.
Loose tea facts:
- our loose teas come in resealable bags of 250g and some in 500g too.
- a serving of loose tea is approximately 2.5g depending on the tea so you're looking at around 100 servings per bag
- our filter bags mean that you can offer your take away customers the benefits of loose tea
Is there a minimum order?
No. You can order any amount of tea that you like we just add on a courier charge of £7.50 + VAT for any orders under £100. Orders over £100 will be delivered free of charge.
How is my order delivered?
Your order is delivered using DPD courier for next working day delivery. We process orders on a Monday through to Thursday. Orders placed after midday will be processed next working day. Orders placed on a Thursday afternoon through Friday are processed on the following Monday. Unfortunately we cannot do weekend delivery.
Why the name Shibui?
Shibui (pronounced Shee – boo – ee) is a Japanese word which refers to something that appears simple but is actually pretty complex. We felt this summed up our tea perfectly. Tea is simply tea, surely? Ah but look into it in more detail and you find it’s a little bit more complicated than that.
Is Shibui Tea organic?
We aim to get the best quality teas and also the try to achieve consistency which is sometimes difficult to do if organic. We are registered with the Soil Association in the UK and do stock some loose teas and pyramid tea bags which are organic – those that are have the word organic in the name.
Is Shibui Tea fair trade?
Our tea is ethically sourced through our partners but it is not fair trade certified.
Have another question?
We'd love to hear from you so if you do have any questions then please contact us either by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by giving us a call on 0131 448 1598.